We create Sustainable Partnerships.
(Swissblocks is going live for the public in March) our first fund can be found on www.realprop.io partnership with New York time bestseller, wealth coach and ABC Finance show host - Robert Shemin and he is a partner at the fund.
Swissblocks is a modern new Private Equity fund based out of Zug in Switzerland. Our focus is to democratize Private Equity to be something everyone can access and not just the 2% of the wealthy. Using Blockchain for issuing the funds, we are changing the way funds access capital, enable liquidity for investors and creating the new way of doing Private Equity and investments.
What we offer:
- Open door policy and flat hierarchies
- Steep learning curve through the assumption of direct responsibility
- Individual creative freedom and plenty of room for new ideas
- Learning the fundraising process to M&A analysis to close.
- Financial Modelling
- Learning the fundraising process of a Private Equity fund, essential knowledge to learn.
- Identify opportunities and due diligence / discovery call for fund allocations.
- You will apply your outstanding quantitative skills to the preparation of company valuations, financing concepts, and investment analyses
- You benefit from and learn in close cooperation with our founders and managing partners with many years of M&A and investment banking experience
- Make an impact - help to shape the corporate and growth strategy as well as the post-merger integration into the group
- Affinity for finance and investing with prior knowledge in balance sheet, P&L, and cash flow analysis
- Excellent performance in your advanced studies with a commercial, technical, or natural science background distinguishes you
- You are curious, have strong analytical and conceptual skills, and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You bring team spirit and show a high degree of initiative
- You have already gained initial experience through internships in the areas of private equity, corporate finance, investment banking or consulting (not a must)
- A player, you are self driven
Swissblock Private Equity
- Zug, Switzerland
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents (cover letter, CV, references), stating your earliest possible starting date.